What better way to welcome the Spring Weather than with a stunning bouquet of daffodils. We just love these bright festive flowers!
It's a fun and simple bouquet, and perfect for a spring wedding!
A few fun facts about daffodils:
- The botanical name "narcissus" is inspired by a Greek mythological character who became obsessed with his own reflection so much that he starved to death. It is the origin of the word narcissistic.
- Both the flowers and the bulb are slightly poisonous and shouldn't be eaten.
- In NY, approx. 2,500,000 daffodils are grown each year.
- Daffodils symbolize rebirth and new beginnings.
- They're the traditional 10th Wedding Anniversary flower.
With their light scent and bright color, daffodils are a lovely choice for arrangements and bouquets.
We hope you enjoy this early springtime treat as much as we do!